Last update: July 4, 2021
As part of our privacy and Cookies Policy, we may obtain personal data about you, such as your name and email address, whenever you complete an online form. For example, we will get that data if you contact us for any reason. We may also obtain sensitive personal data about you if you volunteer it during the completion of an online form. If you volunteer such information, you will be consenting to our processing it for the purpose of dealing with your request.
How we may use your personal data
We will use your data for the purposes described in the data protection notice given to you when your data were obtained. These purposes include:
- statistical analysis
- fraud prevention and detection
- customizing this website and its content to your particular preferences
- improving our services
Sharing your data with Third Parties
We will never sell your Personal Data to any third party. We don’t trade, share or transfer your personal data to third parties except in the following limited circumstances:
- We may share your personal data with our parent companies, subsidiaries, and affiliates;
- We may share your personal data with third-party service providers to permit such parties to provide services that help us with our business activities, which may include assisting us with marketing, customer support, data analytics, advertising our product/service offerings, or providing, maintaining and improving the features and functionality of the Offerings, among other things.
- We may share your personal data with third parties (including our service providers and government entities) to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud or security or technical issues;
- We may share your personal data when we have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation, or disclosure of such data is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce a Customer Agreement, including investigation of potential violations thereof, or (c) protect against imminent harm to our rights, property or safety, or that of our users or the public as required or permitted by law;
- We may share and/or transfer your personal data if we become involved in a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, or any form of sale of some or all of our assets; and
- We may share your personal data with a third party if we have your consent to do so.
- We may also share aggregated or anonymized data with third parties for other purposes. Such data does not identify you individually but may include usage, viewing, and technical data such as the types of Offerings our customers and users generally use, the configuration of their computers, and performance metrics related to the use of Offerings which we collected through our technology. If we are required under applicable law to treat such data as personal data, then we will only disclose it as described above. Otherwise, we may disclose such data for any reason.
Keeping your data secure
We are committed to protecting your personal information against unauthorized use or disclosure.
We implement various security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information; This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our Website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, regulation, or legal request; enforce our site policies or protect our or others’ rights, property or safety, or detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing or other uses. We may engage in a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, or similar transaction or proceeding that involves transferring the information described in this Policy.
Information about other individuals
If you give us information on behalf of someone else, you confirm that the other person has appointed you to act on their behalf and has agreed that you can:
- give consent on their behalf to the processing of their personal data
- receive on their behalf any data protection notices
Your Controls and Choices
We may provide you with the opportunity to “opt-out” of having your personal data used for certain purposes when we ask for this data. If you decide to opt out, we may not be able to provide certain website features to you.
You can remove or block certain cookies using the settings in your browser, but the Offerings may cease to function work unproperly if you do so. For more information, please see Cookies Policy. Please note that you may be unable to block certain service-related cookies.
How We Respond to Do Not Track Signals
Your Web browser may have a “do not track” setting, which, when enabled, causes your browser to send a do not track HTTP header file or “signal” to each site you visit. At present, the Website does not respond to this type of signal.
Your Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
You may exercise certain rights regarding your Personal Data processed by Planable. In particular, you have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw your consent at any time. You have the right to withdraw consent where you have previously given it to your personal data processing.
- Object to the processing of your Data. You have the right to object to your data processing if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent.
- Access your Data. You have the right to learn if we are processing data, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the data undergoing processing.
- Verify and seek rectification. You have the right to verify the accuracy of your data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of your data. You have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of your data. In this case, MrFreeTools.com will not process your data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have your Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed. You have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of your data from MrFreeTools.com.
- Receive your data and have it transferred to another controller. You have the right to receive your data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the data is processed by automated means. The processing is based on your consent, on a contract you are part of, or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Complain. You have the right to bring a claim before a data protection authority.
Details about the right to object to processing
Where Personal Data is processed for a public interest, in the exercise of an official authority vested in Planable or the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Planable, you may object to such processing by providing a ground related to your particular situation to justify the objection.
However, you must know that your Personal Data should be processed for direct marketing purposes; you can object to that processing at any time without providing any justification. To learn whether Planable is processing Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, you may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
How to exercise these rights
Any requests to exercise your rights can be directed to MrFreeTools.com through the contact details provided in this document. These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be addressed by MrFreeTools.com as early as possible and always within one month.
International Transfer of Data