Write For Us!
Last update: July 4, 2021
Thanks for showing interest in writing for Mr. Free Tools! We’re always happy to publish valuable articles from industry experts.
Why It Is Cool To Collaborate With Us?
Any Mr. Free Tools visitor can submit a post and benefit from:
- Authority: You become a trusted expert on your topic by sharing your experience with thousands of readers.
- Backlinks: Each blog post can have an external do-follow link of your choice.
- Followers: If you write something valuable, you’ll get many referrals from that link and easily grow your followers.
- Social Media: We promote all published posts on our social media channels.
- Visibility: We include your link, name, bio, and image on the top of the article to boost your visibility.
- Awareness: Build up your reputation and brand awareness and receive more engagement visitors with easier than ever guest posts.
Our blog focuses on all the Mr. Free Tools website areas, so our audience is quite diverse. Do you have anything original to contribute to one of our audiences?
- Teachers & Students
- SEO Managers
- Social Media Managers
- Ecommerce & SaaS Companies
- Web Designers
- Graphic Designers
- Amazon Sellers
- Video Editors
- Audio Editors
We promote all articles on the blog and at the time through one or more of the following social channels:
It would be best if you also promote your article through your own channels.
- Conflicts: To avoid any conflict of interest, you may not mention any tool, product, or service you’re in any way affiliated with.
- Proofread: Check for typos and grammar errors. We recommend testing with Grammarly before deliver your content.
- Practical: Offer a solution to a problem and at least a few actionable tips.
- Unique content: Content should be 100% original, exclusive to our site, and not plagiarized by any means. We’ll run all the submissions through a plagiarism checker before being accepted.
- Valuable content: Be educational, informative, and engaging.
- Fact-check: Use resources and links to support your claims.
- Code, tables, and charts: You can add as long as they are proven to be accurate.
- Keyword research: Make sure to use the best keyword for your topic.
- Target keyword: Your topic should correspond to this keyword. Use the keyword (and phrases with the same meaning) naturally in your article’s headings and text.
- Title: Your title must be compelling and respect SEO best practices.
- External links: Add at least one external link to a valuable and well-known website.
- Readability: We publish only content written in good English and a clear, conversational style with a high readability score.
- Word count: Between 600 and 2,000 words.
- Attractive title: Use the best marketing practice for your title.
- Include a meta description (Excerpt): introduce your topic with a 150-200 characters long excerpt.
- Content structure: Use proper headings (H2-H3), subheadings and bullet points to make it easier to read.
- Short paragraphs: Paragraphs should not be longer than 2-3 sentences.
- Short sentences: Avoid long and complicated sentences and use a clear and simple style.
- Short word: Don’t use a long word where a short one will do the job.
Increase Your Post’s Chances Of Getting Published
- External links: Include 2-3 links to other relevant, valuable, and well-known websites.
- Easy to read content: How-to guides, step-by-step tutorials, compression articles, case studies, “the best of” articles, and other actionable content.
- Examples: Use examples often. It helps to illustrate your points and makes reading much more enjoyable.
- New points of view or new ideas
- Include a conclusion.
Articles That Will Not Be Accepted
- Potentially in violation of copyright laws.
- Containing inappropriate or unprofessional language.
- Already published elsewhere.
- Commercial in nature.
- Not valuable to our readers.
- Containing promotional or sponsored links in the content.
- Anything that may be construed as a link-building scheme.
- Overly critical of individuals or companies.
- By submitting your guest post, you accept to give us full copyright and ownership of the content.
- We may edit guest posts to change parts of the content, including backlinks pointing to websites we don’t want to be associated with.
- We may add affiliate links to some of the guest posts. Having said that, we will only endorse products or services that deliver value to our readers, and we have personally tested them.
- We reserve the right to remove the entire post.
- We cannot allow you to republish your guest post to your own blog, LinkedIn, Medium, or Inbound.org afterward.
What To Expect After You Submit Your Article?
Due to the high volume of submissions, we can’t promise to respond to everyone. We’ll always respond to the post that is accepted. If you don’t hear back within 14 days from the submission date, consider it as we’re not interested.